Congratulations to the 2019 Excellence Awards Winners
It’s our pleasure to announce the winners of this year’s CBORD Excellence Awards.
These organizations and individuals represent the best ideas from our CBORD community, transforming how people work, grow, and succeed.
Riverside Health, Newport News, VA
Riverside Health exemplifies integrated planning and foresight by linking CBORD systems across acute care, skilled nursing, independent living, and assisted living facilities.
Northeastern University, Boston, MA
Inspired by students' desire to combat food insecurity, Warren Lord and his team at Northeastern sought out a technological solution using CS Gold®.
Above & Beyond
Lisa Marker, Duke Raleigh Hospital
Lisa has been a trailblazer in efforts to improve patient satisfaction and safety, increasing the hospital's Press Ganey scores through Room Service Choice® and helping to test the CBORD Patient app.
Winners will be honored at the Excellence Awards Dinner on Monday, October 21 during our 40th annual User Group Conference.
About the Awards
Nominations were submitted by co-workers, colleagues, and leaders who recognize the special contribution these nominees have made in advancing knowledge and creating solutions applicable to the larger CBORD community. View the complete list of nominees here.
From all of us at CBORD, congratulations and thank you!
UGC Registration is Open
Standard rates are available until September 6.
- Room Service Makes a Difference
- Unlocking the Power of Your Data
- Go Beyond Plastic – The Next Generation of Mobile Credentials
- CBORD Announces Mobile Credential Support for Student ID Cards in Apple Wallet
- Ready, Set, Benchmark
- Campus Card Innovations for a Thriving Student Experience
- Healthcare Connect San Diego
- Congratulations to the 2019 Excellence Awards Winners
- Advancements in Healthcare Foodservice
- Hospitals are Cashing in on Cashless