CBORD has a long-standing tradition of celebrating excellence within our CBORD user community with the Excellence Awards.
It’s our pleasure to reveal the winners of the 2023 CBORD Excellence Awards. These recipients represent the best ideas put into action, transforming how people succeed using CBORD systems across the community.
Congratulations to all our winners and nominees!
Recognizes an organization for its creative uses of CBORD solutions and honors excellence in innovative applications of our systems.
- Boston College
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Corewell Health – WINNER!
- Encompass Health
- Erickson Living
- Fraser Health Authority
- Michigan Medicine
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Recognizes an individual who has exhibited dedication and commitment to supporting fellow CBORD users by sharing knowledge and best practices, participating actively at CBORD events, and actively engaging in online forums.
- Melinda Bakken, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Don Brabb, Washington State University
- Chris Carr, Amy Light, and Abbie Williamson, WakeMed Health and Hospitals – WINNER!
- Earnest Cherry, Swarthmore College
- John Connelly, Boston College
- Nathan Gray, James Madison University
- Michael Hyde, West Virginia University
- Crystal Johnson, University of Utah Health
- Alex King, Mosaic Life Care
- Jacob Long, Pensacola Christian College
- Mark McKenna, University of Vermont
- Tony White, West Virginia University
Recognizes an organization that exemplifies integrated planning and foresight through implementation of multiple CBORD systems linked together across an organization to deliver an exceptional experience on their campus.
- Baptist Healthcare Systems
- UC Health (Colorado)
- Uniting Care, BlueCare and The Wesley Hospital
- University of Kansas Health
- University of Missouri-Columbia – WINNER!
- Wellstar Health System
- Western Connecticut State University – WINNER!
Recognizes an individual who thrives on staying updated on the latest CBORD solutions and leverages cutting-edge technology to ensure the best campus experience.
- John Campbell, Loyola University of Chicago
- Leon Eck, University of Notre Dame – WINNER!
- Julie Meddles and Team, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Angela O’Neill, Hunterdon Medical Center
- Erik Smith, Texas A&M, Corpus Christi
- Jimmie Smith, The Children’s Hospital of Alabama
- Evan Taylor, University of Dayton
- Yunako Zagoras, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics