As housing and residential life leaders, you're facing immediate challenges in response to COVID-19. We're compiling relevant content to help inform and educate you, as well as share best practices among our campus community.
- Read our blog post covering the top 5 considerations for housing staff.
- How University Housing is Helping Hospitals: Are you considering opening a residence hall to house healthcare staff or patients? Watch our webinar to see how you can manage room assignments, track cleaning procedures, and provide access to hospital employees.
- Feeding Students Part 1: A look at how universities are shifting food production and processes from eat-in to delivery and takeout.
- Feeding Students Part 2: Do you have students struggling with food insecurity. See how partnering with Swipe Out Hunger for meal donation programs can help.
Look for additional webinars concerning relevant topics in the coming weeks.
News & Useful Links
- CR80 News: Here’s how universities are moving students out of campus housing following COVID-19 shutdown
- ABC News: Colleges offering dorms as hospital overflow for virus cases
We'll continue to add resources on housing operations to this page. Please check back as we adjust in the interim and plan for the road ahead.
- ACUHO-I (Housing)
- EDUCAUSE (IT)
- NACAS (Auxiliary Services)
- NACCU (Campus Cards)
- NACUFS (Foodservice)