Address Housing Needs During COVID-19
As housing and residential life leaders, you’re facing immediate challenges in response to COVID-19. We’re compiling relevant content to help inform and educate you, as well as share best practices among our campus community.
- Read our blog post covering the top 5 considerations for housing staff.
- How University Housing is Helping Hospitals: Are you considering opening a residence hall to house healthcare staff or patients? Watch our webinar to see how you can manage room assignments, track cleaning procedures, and provide access to hospital employees.
- Feeding Students Part 1: A look at how universities are shifting food production and processes from eat-in to delivery and takeout.
- Feeding Students Part 2: Do you have students struggling with food insecurity. See how partnering with Swipe Out Hunger for meal donation programs can help.
- CR80 News: Here’s how universities are moving students out of campus housing following COVID-19 shutdown
- ABC News: Colleges offering dorms as hospital overflow for virus cases
- Higher Ed General Info
- Dining and Foodservice
- Event and Trade Show Status
- Community Forum
- Support Site
- ACUHO-I (Housing)
- EDUCAUSE (IT)
- NACAS (Auxiliary Services)
- NACCU (Campus Cards)
- NACUFS (Foodservice)