Address Housing Needs During COVID-19
As housing and residential life leaders, you're facing immediate challenges in response to COVID-19. We're compiling relevant content to help inform and educate you, as well as share best practices among our campus community.
- Read our blog post covering the top 5 considerations for housing staff.
- March 31 @ 4 p.m. ET - Feeding Students During COVID-19: Meal Donation Programs
We'll be joined by Swipe Out Hunger to detail how you can assist food insecure students.
- Watch our on-demand webinar to learn how to provide nutritious meals to students remaining on or near campus.
- Look for additional webinars concerning relevant topics in the coming weeks.
News & Useful Links
- CR80 News: Here’s how universities are moving students out of campus housing following COVID-19 shutdown
- ABC News: Colleges offering dorms as hospital overflow for virus cases
We'll continue to add resources on housing operations to this page. Please check back as we adjust in the interim and plan for the road ahead.
- ACUHO-I (Housing)
- EDUCAUSE (IT)
- NACAS (Auxiliary Services)
- NACCU (Campus Cards)
- NACUFS (Foodservice)