Anti-Spam Policy CBORD
This statement applies to all of the CBORD services. CBORD prohibits the use of the services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail or any other form of bulk messaging (“spam”).
You may not use any services to send spam. You also may not deliver spam or cause spam to be delivered to any of CBORD’s services or customers.
In addition, e-mail or any other form of bulk messaging sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Services may not:
- use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
- contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- use other means of deceptive addressing;
- fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; or
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, the services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of CBORD’s rights.
Unauthorized use of the services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.