In addition, e-mail or any other form of bulk messaging sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Services may not:
- use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- use a third party's internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party's equipment, without permission of the third party;
- contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- use other means of deceptive addressing;
- fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; or
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, the services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of CBORD's rights.
Unauthorized use of the services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.