Beyond COVID-19: The New Normal in Healthcare
Access the Recording Today!
Hospital food service departments have been hit hard by coronavirus-imposed mandates. Retail dining revenues have decreased dramatically and social distancing has altered work spaces, human interaction, and patient feeding protocols. But as visitor restrictions loosen, hospitals are beginning to think through how to reopen services.
As health systems work to regain their footing and look beyond COVID-19, hear from nutrition services experts about how their health systems are responding. Spectrum Health’s Kevin Vos, senior director of hospitality support services, and Erica Hamilton Mifsud, associate director of nutritional services at Morrison Healthcare, discuss how they are preparing their retail dining areas and food service programs to safely and responsibly reopen to accommodate patients, guests, and employees.
What Else Is Discussed?
- Top Priorities in a Post-COVID Era
- How Health Systems are Redefining Retail Areas
- Adjustments to Patient Services
- Reopening Evaluations, Scenarios, and more.
- Kevin Vos, Senior Director, Hospitality Support Services, Spectrum Health
- Erica Hamilton Mifsud, Associate Director, Nutritional Services, Morrison Healthcare