Our customer-centric focus relies on perpetual communication with, and feedback from, our customers.
2021 – 2022 Customer Advisory Board
The dedication and service of our Customer Advisory Board representatives provide that valued communications link with our broad customer base, and represent common interests of their peer groups. Serving on CBORD’s Customer Advisory Board is a great opportunity to have an impact on the success of your CBORD peer community.
The CBORD Customer Advisory Board (CAB) establishes an effective communication link between CBORD and its customers to further common goals. Members of the CAB represent common interest groups with significant representation within the CBORD customer base, and contribute their diverse backgrounds and experience as CBORD customers in order to focus and facilitate user interests.
- Communicate relevant company and product news to interest group constituents
- Provide feedback and recommendations to CBORD leadership in regard to company, products, and services
- Serve as a sounding board for new products and programs under consideration
- Drive, and participate in, CBORD community forum/listserv discussions; Board members will be identified on the forum with a CAB badge
- Participate in CBORD’s annual User Group Conference (UGC) including:
- Promoting attendance within their common interest group
- Soliciting customer presentation proposals for sessions
- Conducting common interest sessions of their constituent groups, including caucus, networking activities, and breakout sessions
- Recommendations/strategies for improving UGC
- Acting as liaison between interest group constituents and CBORD
- Early insight into new products and programs
- Establishment of relationships with CBORD leadership
- Input to User Group Conference
- Two complimentary registrations for UGC (excluding travel and lodging)
- CAB badge displayed on CBORD community forum
- Use of CAB logo for elevating credentials and visibility on social media
- Apparel indicating status as a CAB member
- CAB members serve a term of 3 years, with 3 seats open each year*
- CAB meets each quarter; 3 virtual meetings and 1 in-person meeting at UGC annually**
- A Chairperson and Vice Chairperson will be selected from the CAB members; the Vice Chairperson will assume the role of Chairperson the following year
- Each CAB member represents a common interest group made up of the following categories:
- Card/Credentials – CS Gold Systems
- Card/Credentials – Odyssey Systems
- Foodservice Management – Higher Education
- Foodservice Management – Healthcare
- Foodservice Management – K-12
- Point of Sale & Commerce
- Housing Management
- Patient Nutrition & Meal Management
- Multi-market Foodservice
*For 2021-2022 CAB, terms will vary from 1-3 year terms.
**In person meeting at UGC 2021 will be replaced by a virtual meeting.
For any questions regarding our Customer Advisory Board, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
POS & Commerce
Gundersen Health System
Kentwood Public Schools
University of WI, Milwaukee
El Centro Regional Medical Center
University of TN, Knoxville
CS Gold Systems
Saint Louis University
University of Iowa
Elior North America