Campus Foodservice Resources for COVID-19
University dining programs are shifting operations to meet the needs of students left on or near campus.
- March 31 @ 4 p.m. ET - Feeding Students During COVID-19: Meal Donation Programs
We'll be joined by Swipe Out Hunger to detail how you can assist food insecure students.
- Watch our on-demand webinar on how to transition production from a traditional model to grab-and-go and delivery.
- Look for upcoming webinars and virtual events.
Emergency Planning for Customers
Our support and training teams are creating a library of free tutorials to help CBORD healthcare and higher ed customers maximize their software solutions. We currently have videos on FoodserviceSuite and Fusion. To view content, visit our eLearning website and click on the Emergency Planning library under Resources. A CBORD Support login is required to access this content.
Free Mobile Ordering for GET CBORD Student Customers
As part of our response to COVID-19, we're extending two offers for customers who currently license part of the GET CBORD Student platform. We're offering GET Food for free until July 31, 2020, and are working with Grubhub to provide mobile ordering and delivery to 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Click here to learn more.
News & Useful Links
- Explore resources from Swipe Out Hunger to see how they're helping meet student needs.
- North Carolina State University created a FAQ on food safety concerns.
- Cornell University added a COVID-19 resource page for food manufacturers.
We’ll continue to post relevant information as it’s available. In the meantime, please reach out if you need anything.
- Higher Ed General Info
- Housing and Res Life
- Free Programs for GET Customers
- Event and Trade Show Status
- Community Forum
- Support Site
- ACUHO-I (Housing)
- EDUCAUSE (IT)
- NACAS (Auxiliary Services)
- NACCU (Campus Cards)
- NACUFS (Foodservice)