UGC is all about technology, education, and networking.
But carpooling to UGC is all about fun!
This year’s location in Las Vegas, NV is an adventurous desert drive for hundreds of CBORD customers. Locations from Los Angeles to San Diego, from Phoenix to Flagstaff, even St. George, UT are all within a few hours’ by car. So if you are among those within driving distance to UGC, consider boosting the fun (and saving some money) by carpooling.
Some tips and things to consider:
- Parking at the Red Rock Casio, Resort, Spa is free.
- Registering as a group saves you and your friends $50 each!
- Registering before July 6 saves you $200 each!
- Carpooling saves gas and is better for the environment than flying.
- Nothing helps you get to know colleagues better than a road trip!
Just think of cruising down a desert highway, tunes blasting from the radio, enjoying the scenery and the conversations. What a great way to roll into Las Vegas.
Register now! Early bird rates end July 6.