UGC 2013—Win Your Registration
CBORD is giving you the chance to join us for our 34th Annual User Group Conference, October 13–16, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency in New Orleans, Louisiana. Our UGC is packed with informative sessions, systems training, certifications, and plenty of opportunities to network with peers and CBORD experts.
For your chance to win a complimentary Conference and Events Registration to CBORD’s UGC 2013, simply fill out the official entry form with your details.
One lucky winner will receive:
- Access to educational sessions, the Technology Pavilion, and the Cyber Café
- Access to training and certification track (preregistration on-site required)
- Sunday meals: welcome cocktail reception
- Monday meals: continental breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon breaks, networking dinner
- Tuesday meals: continental breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon breaks, gala dinner
- Wednesday meals: continental breakfast, lunch, morning break, boxed lunch
Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on 5/1/2013.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Limit one entry per person. The Conference and Events Registration does not include lodging or travel expenses. The approximate retail value (ARV) is $1,285.00 USD. By entering the contest, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules.