Looking Ahead Webinar Series: Deliver Superior Food & Nutrition Services with Centralized Control
Last year’s revenue declines and budget cuts have hospitals and health systems looking to solutions that best serve fluctuating patient populations, ensure staff safety, and control costs.
Running improved food service and patient nutrition departments will mean enabling workflow efficiencies, driving cost savings, ensuring patient meal safety, offering dynamic menu planning, and more.
View the recording to hear from our experts as they discuss how managing your food service operation centrally yields extensive benefits in food production, patient nutrition, inventory management, and retail support.
- Uncover the benefits of managing back-of-house and front-of-house operations centrally
- Understand powerful reporting tools used to make data-driven decisions in food service
- Learn about enterprise procurement and how to leverage purchasing power
- Discover how patient nutrition and room service solutions ensure diet order compliance, patient safety, and more!
Don’t miss your opportunity to learn about the benefits of managing patient nutrition and food service through centralized control while delivering a consistent patient and staff experience across each of your sites.
Presented by Panelists:
- Heather Whitehouse, Director of Product Management, CBORD
- Sarah Myers, Product Owner of Patient Food Service, CBORD
- Lisa Davis, Product Owner of Food Management, CBORD
Find the other webinars in our Looking Ahead in Healthcare series.
Questions? Please email Danyella Waddell, healthcare marketing manager, or call 844.462.2673.
Deliver Superior Food & Nutrition Services
Webinar discusses the benefits of coordinated centralization for health systems.