UGC 2018 Registration Opens in One Month
This email message was sent on April 16, 2018. To receive future messages and important updates from CBORD, complete our contact form.
Registration begins May 16, 2018
Early bird rates save you $200 off standard registration, so mark your calendar and register early. Your organization’s comptroller will thank you!
An Exciting Location
This year’s conference is being held at the beautiful Red Rock Casino, Resort, Spa in Las Vegas, Nevada, October 7-10, 2018. This amazing property is located 10 miles off-strip, set against the backdrop of the breathtaking Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
The resort has so much to offer with over 20 restaurants ranging from quick eats to fine dining and everything in between. Red Rock even has its own bowling alley, movie theatre, and KidsZone. Of course, it wouldn’t be Vegas without a casino, but if that isn’t your thing the casino is easy to bypass and there is so much more to see and do.
The Red Rock Resort is also short walk away from Downtown Summerlin, a 1.6 million-square-foot shopping and entertainment destination. With an eclectic mix of retailers to choose from, there are multiple options for shoppers at every price range, including specialty boutiques and an array of dining options from grab-and-go to upscale.
New and Improved Registration
This year we’ve designed an all-new online registration process. Here are some of the highlights of the new system:
- You’ll no longer need a CBORD login for registration. Anyone at your organization can register an individual—or a group!
- Group registrations are here! One person from your organization can register several people together, and...
- We have group discounts! Each person registered in a group gets a $50 discount.
- Choose your hotel nights for the conference and for extended dates.
- Adding guest meal options is easy.
- Pay by credit card (American Express, Visa, MasterCard), Purchase Order (you’ll need a PO # when you enter your registration), or we will Invoice you (so you can pay by check).
- Log back into the registration system at any time to make changes to your registration package, hotel stay, guests, and payment type.
Registration opens May 16, 2018!
Technology Exhibit and Educational Sessions
UGC is the year's most important education and networking opportunity for CBORD users.
We are redesigning the Technology Exhibit to create exciting new ways for you to meet with industry experts and demo state-of-the-art products. We can’t wait to unveil this new experience of what is always the centerpiece and focal point of each UGC.
Educational sessions and certification classes are at the heart of what UGC is all about: learning how to make better use of CBORD systems to create more value for your organization. We’ve invited last year’s top-rated presenters back, along with many fresh faces, for new sessions covering the topics you need to know.
UGC is a unique opportunity to celebrate and discover all the amazing ways you use CBORD technology to meet your operational goals and achieve success. This creative community combines technical knowledge with real-world experience, and UGC is the place to share it.
I know you have questions, so please do not hesitate to reach out. I am happy to assist!