- This event has passed.
Healthcare Connect 2021: Commerce
March 18, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Healthcare Connect 2021 Continues with CBORD’s Commerce Solutions
Healthcare Connect is returning virtually with its second session focused on our commerce solutions scheduled for Thursday, March 18, 2021 from 1 – 2:30 p.m. (EDT)
Learn about the solutions that were pivotal for hospitals looking to incorporate safety measures in re-open strategies and the drivers creating convenience for staff and guests.
This customer-only exclusive event is designed specifically to bring together foodservice professionals from around the globe for a one-day virtual, interactive session.
The Healthcare Connect: Commerce event will showcase:
- Latest enhancements and features
- On-site and off-campus solutions to improve retail dining
- Customer success with commerce solution adoption and use
Because many of you have shared that contactless ordering will likely increase and is becoming a strategic focus, we want to ensure we cover the topics that matter to you most!
Once you register, you’ll receive another message from our team asking you about the items you want our CBORD experts to cover. Your input will help frame part of our discussion.
Don’t miss your opportunity to stay connected to what’s important in healthcare.
Healthcare Connect Commerce Presenters:
- Rob Wakelee, Commerce Product Owner, CBORD
- Sami Takieddine, Director of Platform Operations and Patron Engagement, CBORD
- Phil Mazarakis, Commerce Platform Operations Manager, CBORD
We look forward to seeing you at our Healthcare Connect: Commerce on Thursday, March 18, 2021 from 1 – 2:30 p.m. (EDT).