- This event has passed.
Higher Ed Connect
February 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Higher Ed Connect Goes Virtual for 2021
Higher Ed Connect, CBORD’s springtime workshop series, will be held virtually this year due to COVID-19 restrictions. The new format for 2021 will be focused on product updates detailing enhancements, new releases, and product roadmaps presented by CBORD’s product team.
The virtual events will be free for customers and hosted on GoToWebinar. Sessions will last an hour to an hour and a half, depending on the number of questions received during the Q&A.
Each 2021 HE Connect will begin at 1 p.m. ET, and sessions include:
- February 10 – Point of Sale Solutions*
- March 10 – CS Gold & CS Access Systems
- April 14 – Odyssey Card Systems
- May 12 – Commerce Solutions
- June 9 – Housing Solutions
We plan to return to in-person Connect meetings in spring 2022. Like previous years, these free one-day workshops will be hosted by CBORD at universities throughout the country.
If you have questions about our virtual HE Connect series, email Ben Ryan, CBORD commerce adoption specialist.
* The session recordings listed above are available for viewing at your convenience.