- This event has passed.
See the Possibilities with eRezLife
December 2, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Now more than ever, residential education is fundamental to the student experience on campus. Institutions recognize that creating a community of inclusiveness, belonging, and acceptance helps students become more resilient, feel a greater affiliation to the institution, and create stronger connections to communities and resources on campus. With physical distancing protocols and online classes, residential life programs are fundamental to creating communities for your student residents.
CBORD has partnered with eRezLife, a cloud-based solution for managing campus communities and processes. Use data to track and analyze your residential education programs and hiring processes so you can share a data-driven story of the student experience with your various stakeholders.
Watch our on-demand webinar to learn how eRezLife can:
- Track residential education engagement and procedures
- Provide data that informs the story of your residential program
- Follow student engagement, creating more opportunities for early identification of at-risk students
- Monitor staff progress and performance
- Manage your entire hiring processes from applications through to offers
In this presentation, we discuss how eRezLife and ResCenter can work together to create a complete residential life solution.
- John Bender, eRezLife
- Chad Elliott, eRezLife
- Sarah Hardy, CBORD