- This event has passed.
Technologies Driving Choice and Personalized Service in Today’s Communities
December 15, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Dining operations have pivoted from resident tableside ordering to dining at a distance. This shift has spun recent demand for touchless technologies with the need to minimize resident and staff interactions to reinforce social distancing.
While mealtime and resident nutrition remain pivotal to residents’ wellbeing, operators must find ways to incorporate solutions that are safe while offering its residents’ choice.
Access this recording to hear what exciting and enhanced solutions are promoting self-service across communities and empowering residents to order meals online in a socially safe environment.
This session will also explore:
- Mobile ordering and meal management applications
- How to add additional revenue streams across your community
- The latest commerce API partnerships & benefits and more!
Understanding the benefits a cashless, contactless environment brings to your senior living community is a webinar away!
- Scott Jerabek, Director of Product Management, CBORD
- Francisco Carbonell, Product Manager, CBORD
- Rob Wakelee, Commerce Product Owner, CBORD