Colleges and universities are preparing campuses for the safe, responsible return of students. As the next installment of CBORD’s Healthy Return webinar series, we’re diving into exciting new solutions and helpful advice for dining programs, including:
- Configuring traffic flow and dining room setup
- Payment options to enforce social distancing measures
- Establishing dine-in reservations for on-campus all-you-can-eat venues
Hear from Tino Rexach, campus card services manager at New Jersey City University, on launching Grubhub for mobile ordering and contactless delivery. Tino will explain the process of rolling out this new offering to the NJCU campus card community, and share the successes they have seen since the program went live.
Our webinar will also feature a panel of CBORD team members with experience helping higher education institutions improve the dining experience both on and off campus:
- Rob Wakelee, Commerce Product Owner
- Sami Takieddine, Director, Platform Operations & Patron Engagement
- Brett Africk, Director of Sales, Platform Systems
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to hear from this group of experts – register now!
Register for this Webinar
Date & Time
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
2-3 p.m. Eastern Time