Discover Other Webinars in the Series
Prepare Your Campus for a Healthy Return
Boost Foodservice Financials for a Healthy Return
Follow Social Distancing in Dining for a Healthy Return
June 3 | 2 p.m. ET
Enhance Campus Safety for a Healthy Return
June 17 | 2 p.m. ET
How safe are your transactions?
Touch-free transactions have almost become a necessity since the onset of COVID-19. More and more businesses are enabling contactless payments to prevent the spread of germs. Now, colleges and universities are exploring more hygienic solutions to implement before reopening this fall.
CBORD offers multiple solutions for card-free payments and access, including our all-in-one mobile app, GET CBORD Student, biometric touchless readers, and mobile wallet credentials. Watch our on-demand webinar to learn ways you can implement contactless technology this summer to provide healthier and cleaner transactions for campus card holders.
Jeff Wood, vice president of marketing and product, will explain:
- Solutions that meet the expectations of Generation Z
- Development projects with leading technology providers
- A path to going contactless
Three universities who launched student IDs in Apple Wallet will offer their take on why going contactless prepared them for COVID-19. We’ll be joined by:
- Mark McKenna, University of Vermont, CatCard Service Center
- Steve Robbins, Clemson University, TigerOne Card Services
- Bill Strickland, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Operational Services and VolCard Office
Did you miss part one of our Healthy Return webinar series? Watch on-demand now.