Looking Ahead in Healthcare Webinar Series Continues
Today’s healthcare delivery models are constantly changing, and the patron-first philosophy has never been more prevalent.
Health systems with integrated solutions and patient-oriented practices tend to have increased patient satisfaction, better outcomes, and more consistent revenue streams.
With this shift, hospitals are increasingly investing in and modernizing their foodservice and patient nutrition operations to include patron-centric solutions that drive accessibility, health and wellness, and patron empowerment through self-ordering.
Stop and think, where does your hospital fall on this spectrum?
Your patient nutrition and food service departments play a pivotal role in patient experience improvement. While understanding the proper mix of integrated solutions needed to help drive patient engagement can be complex, it doesn’t have to be.
Watch this session to learn the benefits of implementing solutions that create a richer, personalized patron experience. These solutions can also help you capture guest revenue immediately, an important enhancement now that hospitals are allowing guests and visitors back, as well as increase staff productivity and patient satisfaction.
This session explored:
- Guest Payment options that span across the Nutrition Services Suite
- Latest Enhancements in mobile ordering features that support patients and guests
- Partner integrations that deliver superior engagement and convenience to patients and family
Don’t miss your opportunity to learn which patron-centric tools are driving increased revenue and improved patient and guest experiences.
- Rob Wakelee, Commerce Product Owner – Manages all CBORD commerce products, including GET
- Jennifer Singh, Registered Dietitian and Business Analyst for Patient Food Services – Vast experience in food service management in large acute care facilities
- Sarah Myers, Product Owner, Patient Food Services, CBORD – Manages CBORD patient nutrition solutions
Questions? Please email our team at email@example.com or call 844.462.2673.
Enhance the Patron Experience Across Your Healthcare Enterprise
Watch the recording to learn about solutions that drive greater patient, guest, and staff satisfaction.