[Webinar] The Journey to Successful Room Service
Do you have an aging kitchen that is at capacity? Is your hospital about to embark on a redevelopment? Don’t know where to start to determine your site’s feasibility and readiness to transition to room service?
Watch the recording to find out how room service was successfully implemented at The Wesley and The Prince Charles Hospital in Australia. Hear from our panelists as they share their insights and expertise from their room service journey:
Luke Hoskin, Hospitality Services Manager at The Wesley
Sally Barrimore, Dietitian Manager, Food Services at The Prince Charles Hospital
Carmel Lazarus, Project Consultant at CBORD
Learn about their experiences from a public and private hospital perspective, including four years on in the journey as well as freshly implemented.
In this session, we discuss:
- Addressing FAQs from leaders and clinical teams about room service
- Outcomes for our patients, our staff, our organisation, and our planet
- Building engagement amongst your team and the rest of the hospital
- Kitchen and equipment design tips
- Clinical safeguards
- Expectations about project timeframe
The Journey to Successful Room Service
Hear from leaders at The Prince Charles Hospital and The Wesley in Australia.