Introducing GET Guest Experience and Concessions
GET mobile app now offers the ability to log in as a guest user
Now guests who are visiting your campus and nearby locations can enjoy a streamlined user experience on the GET mobile app without needing a campus login. Parents and guardians, family and friends, and other frequent visitors, like vendors and contractors, can use the centralized app to easily place orders for pickup and delivery with on-campus venues and even preorder before they arrive.
Parents and guardians (and anyone else) can also use the app to make deposits into student accounts. The GET mobile app is Apply Pay-enabled and allows users to deposit into multiple recipients’ accounts. So, parents and grandparents who have more than one student at the same school can easily add funds to all students’ accounts from their GET app.
Here are some of things users can do with the new GET guest experience feature:
- Store a profile
- Store a credit card
- Make deposits for multiple stored recipients
- Reorder previous orders and save favorite locations
- Cancel later orders after submission
- Explore and view merchants on- and off-site
How does it work?
1. After launching the GET app and selecting your institution, a pre-login screen with customizable help text will display a Continue as Guest option (which your institution can customize). Selecting the option presents the guest login page with a new user registration button.
2. The pre-login will also display the option Continue as Student (which can also be customized by your institution) that takes the user directly to the already existing institution-enabled credentials.
3. After registering and logging in as a guest, users can place orders at on-campus venues as well as explore nearby off-campus locations, such as grocery stores and pharmacies, and make deposits into multiple recipients’ accounts (if offered by your institution in the GET platform).
Now, parents, family, fans, and other visitors can use the guest ordering experience for in-seat ordering from concessions with the option to select their seat for food delivery or pickup at your stadium’s concessions stand.
How it works
After launching the GET app and selecting your institution, a pre-login screen with customizable help text will display a Continue as Guest option. Selecting the option presents the guest login page with a new user registration button.
Your institution can market the app with a QR code at the stadium or arena that directs users to download the app, or it can be deep linked through another mobile app (e.g., campus app, third-party app).
The GET guest experience and concessions features make it easier than ever for your campus visitors to order from your dining venues. If you’re interested in learning more, complete the form at the right and someone will reach out to you.