Hospitals Talk COVID-19 Emergency Food Service Preparedness Plans
Access the Recording Today!
As the COVID-19 global pandemic continues to sweep across the nation, healthcare systems continue to create preparedness plans and adjust response strategies to address the ongoing demands hospitals are currently facing.
Listen to this recorded session to hear Indiana University Health’s Jeff Ketcham, senior systems analysts of nutrition services, and Lisa Marker, assistant director of nutrition services at Duke Raleigh Hospital, during this CBORD Customer Talk Back where panelists discuss:
- Changing Café and Dining Operations
- Staff Reduction Plans and Reassignment Impact
- How to Best Conserve Personal Protective Equipment
- Social Distancing Strategies
- Detailed Communication Plans and More
- Jeff Ketchum, Senior Applications Analyst, Nutrition Services, Indiana University Health
- Lisa Marker, Assistant Director, Nutritional Services, Duke Raleigh Hospital