As the COVID-19 global pandemic continues to sweep across the nation, healthcare systems continue to create preparedness plans and adjust response strategies to address the ongoing demands hospitals are currently facing.
Challenged with the urgent need to free up inpatient capacity to service COVID-19 patients and systematically working to ensure the safety of its staff, hospitals must respond quickly where scenarios and outcomes are changing daily.
Join Indiana University Health’s Jeff Ketcham, senior systems analysts of nutrition services, and Lisa Marker, assistant director of nutrition services at Duke Raleigh Hospital, during this CBORD Customer Talk Back where panelists will discuss:
- Changing Café and Dining Operations
- Staff Reduction Plans and Reassignment Impact
- How to Best Conserve Personal Protective Equipment
- Social Distancing Strategies
- Detailed Communication Plans and More
Presented by Panelists:
- Jeff Ketchum, Senior Applications Analyst, Nutrition Services, Indiana University Health
- Lisa Maker, Assistant Director, Nutritional Services, Duke Raleigh Hospital
Date: March 31, 2020
Time: 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. (EDT)
Questions? Please email Danyella Waddell, healthcare marketing manager, or call 844.462.2673.