Leveraging Technology: The New Normal in Healthcare
It’s become increasingly apparent that since the onset of COVID-19, hospitals have turned to technology to protect patients and staff, drive convenience, and create safer environments across health systems.
From cashless solutions and expanded point-of-sale options to patient self-service tools, operators understand the shift towards automation is eminent—and what was once considered a novelty is now a part of the new normal in healthcare.
Hear from Harborview Medical Center and Prisma Health hospitals as they share the types of technologies they've leveraged during COVID-19 and why, the challenges they've faced and the benefits they've experienced since implementing customized solutions. The CBORD team will also discuss how to leverage your point-of-sale system and mobile ordering technology in retail spaces and the benefits it can bring to your operation.
Join us for this webinar as we discuss:
- The benefits of implementing creative solutions
- Technologies that promote social distancing
- Mobile ordering that drives revenue
- Tools hospitals can use to ensure greater patient and guest safety
Presented by Panelists:
- Michelle Mena Villal, Director, Food and Nutrition, Prisma Health
- Anni Huang, Informatics Dietitian, Harborview Medical Center
- Scott Jerabek, Director of Product Management, CBORD
Date: July 21, 2020
Time: 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. (EDT)
Questions? Please email Danyella Waddell, healthcare marketing manager, or call 844.462.2673.