Promote Social Distancing with Mobile Ordering
Online & In-App Ordering with GET Food
Reduce social interactions by allowing your campus to place meal orders virtually. Add food ordering to your existing GET CBORD Student platform free of charge until July 31, 2020.
GET Food allows users to:
- View menus and pictures of food items
- Practice safe social distancing while ordering food
- Order meals for pickup or delivery
- Pay with campus card funds
Protect your students, faculty, and staff with mobile food ordering through GET Food.
Extend Your Campus Card Program
We’ve partnered with Grubhub to add over 300,000 merchants to your off-campus program via UGryd. Campus card holders can order and pay for food for pickup and delivery in the Grubhub app, no matter where they are in the U.S. There’s no cost to implement this solution, and you’ll earn commissions on each transaction.
Students can also take advantage of free Grubhub+ membership to:
- Enjoy free delivery from most restaurant partners
- Earn $10 back for each $100 spent
- Access the Elite Care team for real-time support
- Make charitable donations through Change Matching, currently supporting independent drivers and restaurants impacted by COVID-19