Operator Talk: State of COVID-19 in Senior Living
As stay at home orders lift and businesses begin to reopen, senior living communities remain cautious while continuing to adjust response plans and procedures to protect resident and staff populations. From dining at a distance to implementing preventative measures, COVID-19 is altering the way communities’ function.
In this recording, operators share how their communities are navigating through COVID-19. They discuss current response protocols, immediate priorities, and the unique challenges and differences that subsidized independent living and life plan communities face during this pandemic. Additionally, find out what current solutions are helping communities safely feed residents during COVID-19.
Other Topics Include:
- Lessons learned
- Preventative measures
- Community perception
- Senior and staff safety and more
Presented by Panel Experts
- Michael Gaudreau, Food and Nutrition Director, Patriots Colony at Williamsburg
- Katie Gleason, Nutrition Services Manager, St. Ann’s Community
- Scott Bassett, Director of Education, LeadingAge Georgia
- Francisco Carbonell, Product Manager, CBORD