Provide a patient-specific, self-service meal ordering option.
Whether you operate with a traditional tray line or hotel-style room service, the CBORD Patient App lets you provide a modern, personalized meal ordering experience.
In addition to your bedside order entry and call center methods, patients can use the mobile app to self-order from menus that are customized based on their diet order and any allergy restrictions. Menus in the app also include personalized nutrition goals and multiple language options for an elevated patient experience that improves engagement and satisfaction.
What is the CBORD Patient app?
The CBORD® PatientTM app enables self-service meal ordering and provides interactive nutrition education for patients and their guests. The app securely connects a patient’s own mobile device, or a hospital-provided device, to CBORD food and nutrition systems, ensuring diet order safety and compliance. The app’s patient-specific menus also include nutrition goals that help patients understand how meal choices impact their wellness.
- Reduce call center volume and bedside assistance
- Offer a modern, personalized meal ordering option
- Increase patient engagement with interactive nutrition education
- Guide patients to stay within physician-prescribed nutrition goals
- Support a traditional tray line or room service delivery
Watch this video to understand how CBORD Patient improves the hospital experience.