Revealing the Financial Impact of COVID-19
Access the Recording Today!
Health systems are looking for insights to help run lean food service operations to combat the deepening financial pressures and disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
During this recorded session, hear from CBORD food service experts Joie Schoonover and Cathy Ness as they direct you through actionable steps that will drive your food service program forward. Find out what numbers to track to support real time meal financial performance analysis and areas of waste and overproduction.
Also, Anabel Quezada, CBORD System Administrator from the University of New Mexico Hospital, will also share her food service program challenges and the benefits of implementing foodservice technologies that produced lean food service management and savings.
- Understand how to implement menu-driven purchasing
- Identify costs of waste overproduction
- Learn how to implement financial analysis of your food operation
- Receive tips on how to reduce food costs to manage your bottom line
- Access reports to track utilization and more!
Questions? Please email Danyella Waddell, healthcare marketing manager, or call 844.462.2673.