Access Recording Today!
Health systems are grappling with how to successfully navigate during COVID-19 and still manage to safely feed their patients and staff. From café closures and patient meal changes to social distancing and PPE conservation, the global COVID-19 pandemic is causing hospitals to adjust their foodservice operations and re-think how to meet the needs of fluctuating populations.
Hear from our CBORD experts as they discuss:
- Modified meal selections including grab-and-go and delivery for staff
- Patient self-ordering offerings to support social distancing
- Ways to accommodate influx of patients and staffing shortages
- Best practices to support food service operation during pandemics
- Modified menus that support nutritious selections
- Cafe service changes
Access this recording presented by CBORD Panel Experts:
- Cathy Ness, Food Management Consultant – Extensive knowledge of managing food operations during crisis.
- Joie Schoonover, Director of Business Development – Joie was the director of dining at UW-Madison during H1N1, and also served as the assistant director of housing.
- Rob Wakelee, Commerce Product Owner – Works with all CBORD commerce products, including GET
- Jennifer Singh, Registered Dietitian and Business Analyst for Patient Food Services - Vast experience in food service management in large acute care facilities